Family law is a multi-faceted area of law that deals with family relations.
Family law encompasses such areas as:
- Child custody and visitation
- Children’s rights
- Child support
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Separation agreements
- Civilian and military divorce (dissolution of marriage)
- Marital property division (equitable division)
- Elder law matters
- Estate planning
- Estates and trusts
- Wills and will contests
- Cohabitation agreements
- Pre-marital (pre-nuptial) agreements
- Marriage and other legal issues pertinent to the family
Do you believe you need a family lawyer? Contact us now!
If you are in need of a lawyer/attorney, consider the law firm that has served in and around the areas of Ashland, Russell, Flatwoods, Raceland/Worthington, Greenup, South Shore and Vanceburg in Greenup, Boyd, Carter and Lewis counties in Kentucky for almost sixty years and three generations.