Matthew J. Warnock
Was born and raised in Russell, KY. After graduating from Russell High School in 1994, Matthew attended the University of Kentucky and obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree in History. Matthew attended the University of Dayton School of Law and obtained a Juris Doctorate in 2001.
After passing the Kentucky Bar Exam, Matthew took a position at the Jefferson County Public Defender’s Office in Louisville, KY. After defending indigent criminal clients for several years, Matthew returned home to practice at Warnock & Warnock in 2004.
After beginning as an associate at Warnock & Warnock, Matthew has taken a plethora of cases from real estate law to criminal defense to personal injury. In 2012, Matthew took a position as an Assistant Greenup County Attorney and currently serves in that capacity.
- Kentucky Bar Association - 2001
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Kentucky - 2001
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Greenup/Lewis County Bar Association - Treasurer
- Boyd County Bar Association
- Kentucky County Attorney Association
- First & Peoples Bank and Trust - Board of Directors
- Russell Educational Endowment Foundation
Contact Matthew J. Warnock